Discount and Cancelation policy
We offer group discounts and bundle discounts on some courses. These discounts are only available on a case by case basis. Please contact us for more information or to request a group discount.
Fair Share Discounts
We offer some discounts as part of our commitment and core belief in Fair Share. More information on this can be found on our Fair Share Policy.
From time to time Milkwood offers special promotional codes that can be used to receive a discount off the course price. Conditions are outlined in the email sent and on the page where the discount is applied for.
For postage items purchased through our online store, payment is due at the time of purchase. Payment can be made via Paypal, Credit card, Google pay or Shop pay.
For online courses payment is due at the time of booking and will secure your place in the course. Payment can be made via Paypal or Credit Card.
Payments for online courses are either upfront or available in 3 instalments (excluding courses purchased as a gift, which are upfront only).
- The first instalment will be due on booking and the next 2 instalments at one month intervals following the first payment date.
- Your payment details will be stored securely by our payment gateway and can be updated anytime by editing your profile settings.
- Payments will be automatically debited from your saved payment details on the set recurring dates.
Course Cancelations and refunds
For online courses, a full no-questions-asked refund will be granted upon request within 30 days of the course start date.
- You must contact us by email on [email protected] before the end of the 30th day.
- The money-back guarantee is available on both upfront and payment plans.
- Refunds will be provided within 5 working days
Store Returns and Refunds
You may return a posted item and request a refund within six weeks of receiving it if:
- The product is misbound or faulty in any way
- The product you received was different to the one ordered
- The product arrived damaged
Please contact us by email on [email protected] with details and to request a refund.
Updated: 14th December 2020