Ready to get your head around how mushrooms make MORE mushrooms? It’s not what you think! We’ve created a free downloadable guide for you, to get you started with a deeper knowledge of how fabulous fungi do what they do…
Get your free downloadable guide now
Add your details below and we’ll scoot you straight to your free resources.
You’ll also get our ace Milkwood newsletter. If you don’t find it useful, no worries. You can unsubscribe in one click.
Understanding the fungi life cycle is a great way to get closer to your ecosystem, and understand more about the fungi that you find around you. Learning about the fungi life cycle also enables you to use small, slow solutions to create abundance in your own garden, once you start growing mushrooms.
What’s inside this guide:
- The basics of the macro-fungi life cycle, from mushroom back around to mushroom
- How fungi are different from plants – and actually are a lot more like animals (this includes you!)
- How fungi establish themselves, and how you can help make this happen in your garden
- All about spores and how they work in your garden ecosystem to help create abundance
- How the shape of different mushrooms influences how they reproduce (and why it helps to know this)
- So many amazing fungi facts that will blow your mind…