This policy covers:
- Online course cancellations and refunds
- Store returns and refunds
- Store delivery and tracking
For online courses payment is due at the time of booking and will secure your place in the course. Payment can be made via Paypal or Credit Card.
Payments for online courses are either upfront or available in 3 instalments (excluding short courses and courses purchased as a gift, which are upfront only).
- The first instalment will be due on booking and the next 2 instalments at one month intervals following the first payment date.
- Your payment details will be stored securely by our payment gateway and can be updated anytime by editing your profile settings.
- Payments will be automatically debited from your saved payment details on the set recurring dates.
For postage items purchased through our online store, payment is due at the time of purchase. Payment can be made via Paypal, Credit card, Google pay or Shop pay.
We want our courses to be the absolute best experience possible for you. But, once you get started, if you find that the course is just not for you – that’s ok! Just let us know within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll refund your payment. No questions asked.
- You must contact us by email on [email protected] before the end of the 30th day.
- The money-back guarantee is available on both upfront and payment plans.
- Refunds will be provided within 5 working days
We offer group discounts and bundle discounts on some courses. These discounts are only available on a case by case basis. Please contact us for more information or to request a group discount.
Fair Share Discounts
We offer some discounts as part of our commitment and core belief in Fair Share. More information on this can be found on our Fair Share Policy.
From time to time Milkwood offers special promotional codes that can be used to receive a discount off the course price. Conditions are outlined in the email sent and on the page where the discount is applied for.
You may return a posted item and request a refund within six weeks of receiving it if:
- The product is misbound or faulty in any way
- The product you received was different to the one ordered
- The product arrived damaged
Please contact us by email on [email protected] with details and to request a refund.
Shipping costs – Australia wide
Shipping to Australian addresses is charged at a flat rate of $5.95 – with free shipping on all orders over $100.
Shipping costs – International
We don’t currently ship products internationally, with the exception of the online course gift bundles, which are shipped for free.
How long will it take for my order to be processed?
Orders are usually shipped within 3 days, but allow up to 7 days for orders to be shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
You will be provided with a tracking number via email from Australia Post once your item is dispatched.
Updated 26th September 2022.