This policy covers:
- Online course – cancellations and refunds
- Online course – transfers
- Store returns and refunds
- Store delivery and tracking
For online courses payment is due at the time of booking and will secure your place in the course. Payment can be made via Paypal or Credit Card.
Payments for online courses are either upfront or available in 3 instalments (excluding short courses and courses purchased as a gift, which are upfront only).
- The first instalment will be due on booking and the next 2 instalments at one month intervals following the first payment date.
- Your payment details will be stored securely by our payment gateway and can be updated anytime by editing your profile settings.
- Payments will be automatically debited from your saved payment details on the set recurring dates.
For postage items purchased through our online store, payment is due at the time of purchase. Payment can be made via Paypal, Credit card, Google pay or Shop pay.
Online course cancellations and refunds
We want our courses to be the absolute best experience possible for you. But, once you get started, if you find that the course is just not for you – that’s ok! Just let us know within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll refund your payment. No questions asked.
- You must contact us by email on [email protected] no later than 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The money-back guarantee is available on both upfront and payment plans.
- Refunds will be provided within 5 working days
- Transfers between courses are permitted on a case-by-case basis.
- You must contact us by email on [email protected] no later than 30 days from the date of purchase to request a transfer.
- Transfers will only be possible between courses of a similar value.
Milkwood offers a 10% off the price of all our courses for existing students. If this is you, please refer to information inside your course hub on where to access your student discount.
We offer group discounts and bundle discounts on some courses. These discounts are only available on a case by case basis. Please contact us for more information or to request a group discount.
Fair Share Discounts
We offer some discounts as part of our commitment and core belief in Fair Share. More information on this can be found on our Fair Share Policy.
From time to time Milkwood offers special promotional codes that can be used to receive a discount off the course price. Conditions are outlined in the email sent and on the page where the discount is applied for.
Store returns and refunds
You may return a posted item and request a refund within 90 days of receiving it.
- The product is misbound or faulty in any way
- The product you received was different to the one ordered
- The product arrived damaged
We will provide you with a return label that you can download & print so you can return the item free of charge AND we will refund or replace your order once we receive your returned item.
- You purchased the wrong product
- You no longer want the item you purchased
- You purchased the wrong product
We will provide you with a full refund when we receive your items back, in this instance postage and packaging is your responsibility.
Please contact us by email on [email protected] with the details of your order to receive postage information and to initiate a return.
Store delivery and tracking
Shipping costs – Australia wide
Shipping to Australian addresses is charged at a flat rate of $4.95 – with free shipping on all orders over $100.
Shipping costs – International
International shipping is calculated at checkout based on current Australia Post rates, with the exception of the online course gift bundles, which are shipped for free.
How long will it take for my order to be processed?
Orders are usually shipped within 3 days, but allow up to 7 days for orders to be shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
You will be provided with a tracking number via email from Australia Post once your item is dispatched.
Updated 5th June 2023.